HERE'S what the media has to say about us:
For the second consecutive year, the Grape Leaf Inn was awarded winner of the Golden Grape Award as the "Best B&B in the Wine Country" by NBC 11's In the Wine Country, the Bay Area's most honored show. The award is given to the 'best of the best' following a viewer poll that narrowed the field to three finalists.
NEW for 2007: Conde Naste Johansen names The Grape Leaf Inn as one of the Top Five Most Romantic Hideaways in North America.
- "The Grape Leaf Inn oozes Victorian charm and unstated elegance...one of my favorite places to rest my head in Healdsburg."
50 Best Girlfriends Getaways in North America- National Geographic
Guidebook- Marybeth Bond, 2007
- "For a luxury B&B experience, go to the the Grape Leaf Inn."
Diablo, The magazine of the East Bay, "More to do in Healdsburg" June 2006.
- "When the rainy days of winter set in, hideaways in Wine Country can offer a bit of luxury and romance....If you daydream of retreating to your own cozy cottage in town, indulge your fantasy at The Grape Leaf Inn."
Savor Magazine. "Getting Cozy" Meg McConahey. Winter 2006.
- "The Wine Country's beautiful Grape Leaf Inn combines the luxury and amenities of a chic boutique hotel with the romantic charm of a bed and breakfast. Indulge!"
Los Angeles Magazine, February 2005
- "The Grape Leaf Inn has been lovingly redesigned with guests needs in mind. In the morning you feel at home, in the evening you feel pampered, and at night you rest in sumptuous surroundings."
Dick Rosano, noted author and writer. (Wine News and American Wine Society Journal, etc.)
- Budget Travel Online, Avetal Binshock. March 20, 2007
- Sunset magazine. Summer Travel issue, April- June 2005. "Good Tastes, Urban chic meets Sonoma County bounty in Healdsburg"
- Fort Worth Business Press, May 5, 2005. "If You Like Wine Country, You will Love Healdsburg."
- Christophorus 312, The Porsche Magazine. "Valley Of Many Delights", February/March 2005
- Wine Country Living, "The Best Address in Sonoma County", June 2004
- Sunset Magazine, "Heading to Healdsburg", June 2002
- New York Daily News, "Deals of the Week", June 30, 2002
- Los Angeles Times, "News, Tips & Bargain", July 14, 2002
- Wine Country Living, "Summer Diversions", August 2002
- Touring and Tasting, October 2002
Best Places to Kiss, (Four Kisses)
- Also listed in numerous travel and trade publications.
- In Wine Country NBC11, 2005
- Evening Magazine, 2003
- Bay Area Backroads, 1999